This is to inform all those who took part in the 2019 JAMB UTME examination that the JAMB CAPS is now active. Candidates can now monitor the Jamb Admission Status 2019 online.
The JAMB Caps is want the board introduced to help candidates monitor the admission status. In the portal there are two options candidates are to choose from when they have been given admission.
One of the option is to accept the admission and the other option is to reject the admission. Nevertheless, I think that is damn crazy, who will reject admission, I mean sometimes I felt like they should just remove that Reject Admission of a thing so candidates don’t mistakenly clicks it.
Furthermore, we learnt that most institution have started uploading their admission list on the JAMB Caps portal, so checking the portal for JAMB Admission status 2019 is the next big steps that should roll into your mind.
As a matter of fact, here in this post I will be revealing the steps you need to take in other to check Jamb admission status 2019.
Before that, it is important to know that some schools may not upload their admission list on the official school website, so candidates are required to access their admission status via the JAMB Caps. Similarly, they are some cases where a candidates will see her or her on the school website but will not see it on JAMB Caps.
I want to also inform you that we have seen much cases and to tell you not to panic, admission list is been uploaded by batches in the JAMB caps, so, if you check JAMB admission Status 2019 and you don’t see your name while your name appear on the school list, my advice is keep checking back as your name will be uploaded soon.
Below is the steps you need to take to check JAMB Admission Status 2019
- Candidates are to visit the official website via http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access the portal
- Also, After log in, navigate to the “Admission Tab” on the left hand side on the page, then click it to reveal the drop down menu which says the “Check Admission Status“
- Also, Click on the Check Admission Status which is under the Admission Tab button.
- Thereafter, select the Examination Year from the Drop-Down menu and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Furthermore, click on the “Check Admission Status” and wait for your admission status to be shown.
- Now, if you have been given admission, you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, however, if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
I want to use the medium to congratulate all those who have been given admission and those who have not seen their admission, I believe your is coming soon. Meanwhile, take out time to visit this blog regularly to get more important information that matters to you most.
Finally, if you have questions, suggestions or contribution, please do well to use the comment box below to reach me or rather use the emailing option and be sure you will get a reply shortly after.